Annual Goat Sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Goat Sponsor!
Choose between 10 does in our herd of LaMancha goats you'd like to symbolically sponsor or let us pick for you - all of them are amazing! Please note that although you will be sponsoring your specific doe, a portion of the purchase goes toward supporting the entire herd of 50+ goats plus our bucks.
As a reminder, we're offering two levels of sponsorship:
Level 1 is $365 for an annual sponsorship. Included in this level is a welcome card with photo and bio of your sponsored goat. You also get a goodie box with a ceramic campfire mug, 2022 calendar, tote bag and more.
Level 2 is $100 for an annual sponsorship. Included is a welcome card with photo and bio of your sponsored goat. Both levels also get exclusive access to goat and herd-related happenings as well as discounts on Stepladder products.
MEET THE GOATS AVAILABLE FOR SPONSORSHIP:
- Wanda: She is a very playful and friendly little goat who loves to get scratches from her human companions.
- Mary Anne: She is a beautiful and photogenic little lady with long luscious locks and an inquisitive nature.
- Bella: She is playful and athletic and loves to romp through the hills and leap off of rocks when we take the herd on their regular walks.
- Poppy: Her best friend in the herd is Pickle, and much like Pickle, Poppy prefers to have human attention on her terms, though she does love a good back scratch.
- Stephanie: She tends to prefer a limited company of select does and has an exclusive group of besties in the herd.
- Turmeric: She is very curious and always wants to investigate her human companions and our odd contraptions (rakes, cameras, clipboards, etc.) when we are out in the pasture.
- Paprika: She seems to especially love a good nap, and will often be found relaxing in her favorite spot near her friends.
- Betty Lou: Though she is distinguished and rather elegant, she also happens to be quite goofy and more than a little odd.
- Kimchi: - She is one of our most rambunctious girls, and loves to find the highest places in the pasture to leap off of or even just take a nice nap upon.
- Sorrel: Sorrel is the youngest doe in our sponsorship program and is a very mild-mannered little lady, but also happens to be one of the most intrepid explorers in the herd.
As a reminder, all sponsorships are annual. If you choose the annual renewal option, your credit card on file will renew automatically next year!
Where We Ship
We currently offer free shipping on orders over $50 to the following states via UPS 1-2 day shipping: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. We have the ability to ship throughout the United States, but an added UPS shipping rate is required. Stay tuned for more delivery locations in the future. We do not ship outside of the United States.
All orders ship on Mondays.
We will NOT be shipping the week of December 27, 2021. We suggest ordering cheese no later than December 20 if you want it delivered for the Christmas and New Year's holidays. Shipping will resume Monday, Jan. 3, 2022.
Refrigerate Cheese Upon Arrival
As a friendly reminder, cheese is perishable. We do our best to pack each shipment with care and amble ice packs, but please try to refrigerate your cheese as soon as your shipment is delivered. Cheese should be stored in a standard refrigerator or alternative cool storage. Cheese can be served at room temperature for optimum flavor and texture, but then put back in the fridge for storage.
Heat Advisory (Summer Months)
During the summer months, extremely hot temperatures are causing delays in shipping and issues with our products, something we are unable to control. Here are recommendations for hot zone shipping when ordering our cheese online.
Option 1: Order your cheese online but ask us to hold shipping until these temps cool down a bit. Just remember that some cheeses like Chevre, Big Sur and Rocky Butte are seasonal and won't be available if put on hold past their season.
Option 2: Although we offer free ground shipping with UPS on orders over $50 in CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, UT and ID, we suggest paying for overnight/air shipping to ensure the quality of your order. We understand it's expensive, but we are not able to fully guarantee your order won't arrive melty with the normal 2-3 day ground shipping in these high heats.
If you have other ideas or suggestions, please let us know. Thanks for your continued support!