Ragged Point is a small format bloomy rind triple crème cow’s milk cheese named for the gateway to Big Sur just North of our farmstead.
- Cow's milk
- Animal rennet
- Note: triple crème rinds contain Penicillium candidum
- Firm yet creamy paste
- Milky, buttery flavors with a peppery rind
- Cut into wedges and served on a cheeseboard
- Baked in pastry dough, added to a burger or paired with fig jam
- Accompanied by a glass of bubbles, rosè or hoppy IPA
- Store remaining cheese in original wrapping in the fridge
We were honored to win Gold at the 2023 California State Fair cheese competition in the triple crème category; 3rd place at the 2018 ACS awards and make the finals of the Good Food Awards with this little button.
Note: Since everything is cut by hand there is some variation expected in sizes and is representative of the artisan nature of cheesemaking.